Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm planning to work in Saudi Arabia. I'm a female. Are there any gyms where I could go to


I'm planning to work in Saudi Arabia. I'm a female. Are there any gyms where I could go to?
I heard Saudi Arabia is banning all female gyms. What other alternatives available for working out in Saudi Arabia?
Women's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Really? I'm surprised there is still room for the country to become even less female-friendly than it already is.
2 :
Your best options are (1) work out in your own home or (2) stay out of that country. If I were you, I'd pick option #2. Seriously.
3 :
There are alot of jyms in saudiarabia ( Riyadh ,Jeddah ) seperate for ladies only ..and this is not yet confirmed wether jyms are going to be banned or not ..
4 :
There are gyms seperate for ladies in the three major cities (Jeddah, Riyadh, Khobar/Dammam)