Friday, August 21, 2009

I work in saudi arabia 6 yrs, May 2009 I go to india on leave but not return&my visa expired Sep 09, I want to


I work in saudi arabia 6 yrs, May 2009 I go to india on leave but not return&my visa expired Sep 09, I want to?
know, how can I get new work visa or how long wait for entry in saudi arabia.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The first thing to know is that is your iqama still valid. if it is valid than your sponsor have to make a letter to the embassy in india for the extension of your re-entry visa after signing and COC they have to send the letter to you. Then you will submit you passport along with extension letter to the embassy to get an extension. normally they extend for 30 days it means that you have to travel with in 30 days after extension.