Saturday, November 14, 2009

Suggestion over Salary to work in Saudi Arabia


Suggestion over Salary to work in Saudi Arabia?
I have been given a offer @ SAR 2500, WITH A CAR AND HOUSING, and will also have overtime, by my sponsor. I wud be working as a Secretary to the Vice President. They said this is a starting offer. Need information as to the suitability on this, please suggestion required. As I have not signed at agreements. Well I am coming from Pakistan. My educational qualifications is MBA, MA Economics
Saudi Arabia - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This kind of thing depends on where you are from. If you couldn't get that amount in your own country then go for it. But where I come from I would say that in my opinion its not enough. Why don't you try asking them for a better offer.
2 :
LOW! it's enough for one week o_O
3 :
You definitely have to compare to what you can make in your own country before deciding if it's a good offer or not. We can't really help you to make that decision. 2500 is not enough for a family, but for a single guy, it's enough.
4 :
Very low, don't leave your country for that salary.
5 :
Can we know what's your highest degree is? Diploma? Bachelor? Masters?