Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dubai visa for Indian national with work permit in Saudi Arabia


Dubai visa for Indian national with work permit in Saudi Arabia?
I am working in Saudi Arabia and the profession listed on my work permit is "System Analyst". I want to know if I am eligible for a visa upon landing at Dubai airport? I am carrying with me an attested letter from my company addressed to UAE embassy(actually I was late and now I don't have time to wait for the UAE consulate in KSA since I have to fly tomorrow). Please help.
United Arab Emirates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You have got to take a chance. I happened to be at the airport when a person who did not have his visa was trying to get through customs, actually the officers did allow him in given that he should bring a letter from the company that he works for within a day or two...... Others might have different suggestions...... http://www.dubaijobsnetwork.com