Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can I work in Saudi Arabia again


Can I work in Saudi Arabia again?
I worked in Saudi Arabia 5 years back and went back to my home country on exit re entry visa. But I couldn't go back to Saudi within the period. My visa has expired 4 years back. Now another employer offered me job in Saudi Arabia. Can I go to Saudi and work again?
Saudi Arabia - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try
2 :
give it a shot
3 :
I don't see why not given that company gave you a good offer..Remember study offer details and where you going to live and transportation who is going to offer..All this details plus others like your catering and what is expected from you to do and so on..Good luck!
4 :
when you exit on re-entry base, you can only re-enter for the same employer, otherwise your name is blacklisted. for how long? i think 4 years is more than enough, especially if you have a new passport.
5 :
yes, you can, if that employer offered you, then he's your sponsor, so you can go back and work.
6 :
sure! why not.. the new employer has to help you with the proper intrance documents again.. but go for it...