Monday, June 1, 2009

Helo , I'm a nurse and I'm planning to work in Saudi Arabia. Do hspitals offer training first b4 actual wrk


Helo , I'm a nurse and I'm planning to work in Saudi Arabia. Do hspitals offer training first b4 actual wrk?
I'm a little afraid with my experience especially saudi as a very strict county.
Saudi Arabia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should ask this question of the agency you are going to be working for. They should give you all info for preparing you to work in Saudi.
2 :
Of course this is depend on the employer but from my experience in Saudi (I've been here for about 30 years ) i can tell you do not worry about your experience you can learn many thing from the staff or the doctors themselves sometimes they guide you and Saudi is the easiest country you can work in it.
3 :
arab country are not to work for especially womens. Womens are mostly exploited and harassed. better try some other place.. i live in saudi for almost 5 years and i know the suitation. i feel pity for the womens.. Please try some other country than arab country. dont feel sorry later my advice
4 :
Depends on the Hospital but where I work an orientation course is given to all new employees regardless of nationality or specialty. It includes the facility, dress codes, briefing on local customs plus the hospitals' rules and regulations.