Saturday, July 7, 2012

i lived in Saudi Arabia from 1975 till1985 then left to go back to my country, finished my Medical studies and


i lived in Saudi Arabia from 1975 till1985 then left to go back to my country, finished my Medical studies and?
Ph degree. Iam now back to Saudi Arabia working as a Neurosurgeon, Could I present my demande for Saudi nationality
Saudi Arabia - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well you can check what are the requirements through civil affairs and ministry of interior.
2 :
Think about this again in 10 years because you must have worked and lived in KSA for at least 10 years to be able to gain KSA citizenship. Even then you can't take it for granted because these decisions will be made case by case. Do not count the time from 1975 until 1985:)) As a Neurosurgeon you at least have chances. Get a good reputation and be successful in your field. Good luck.
3 :
well technically yes you can always present your request.. but as to granting it. thats another issue.. you've been out of the country for almost 24years.. thats a long time to have been working on a degree, but anyways.. as "H" says.. remain here 10years again and then reapply if you are in good standing at that point..
4 :
NOPE
5 :
Yes; you have earned it, and I think by law you are qualified to get Saudi Nationality.