Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I want to enroll in distance learning and i am working in Saudi Arabia pls let me know some schools available.


I want to enroll in distance learning and i am working in Saudi Arabia pls let me know some schools available.?
I am interested to enroll in a distance learning school that I can study at my own pace. I am currently working in Saudi Arabia so I cannot take the exams in the campus. I have contacted PUP but to no avail. Please help and provide the name of the schools where I can choose from. Thanks.
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
University of Phoenix AIU Online Kaplan University DeVry University Online Western Governors University Columbia Southern University Baker College Online Strayer University Jones International University Colorado Tech Online There are many more, but these I know are all accredited. Be very careful when you go to choose an online degree that the school is properly accredited or your credits will be worthless.
2 :
You might want to try the University of Southern Queensland in Australia. I am studying at USQ online and I've had a few fellow students in my classes studying from Saudi Arabia and the UAE. USQ will provide an exam centre near where you live. That won't be a problem. And they offer a wide range of degrees from undergraduate to graduate. Check them out here: http://www.usq.edu.au/international/default.htm I have also completed a BS online through Excelsior College in the USA: http://www.excelsior.edu. This college is the oldest distance education provider in the USA and is regionally accredited. All Australian universities have Australian government accreditation. The Australian government does not permit for a non-accredited university to operate in Australia. If you have any questions about what it's like studying at USQ, or Excelsior College, send me an email. Hope this helps.
3 :
Eastern New Mexico University has online 4-year Bachelor degree programs as well as on-campus classes see http://www.enmu.edu/