Friday, July 1, 2011

I am no longer working in Saudi Arabia,impossible to get a police cert,since you have to do fingerprinting.


I am no longer working in Saudi Arabia,impossible to get a police cert,since you have to do fingerprinting.?
I browse in the CIC page and its said that...SAUDI ARABIA-Do I need to provide a police cert when applying for permanent residence?However,certificates are available only to CURRENT LEGAL RESIDENTS.What is it means?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dude, the entire process is so choppy. I was trying to help our neighbor with a form, and nothing is very clear. I hope you get an answer better then mine, but I'd suggest patience.
2 :
get your fingerprints done in the country you are now and send them to saudi with the application for police cert its easy and common sense,i did it from canada to australia