Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do I qualify for a 90 day visit visa to Saudi Arabia for my wife and 2 Kids


Do I qualify for a 90 day visit visa to Saudi Arabia for my wife and 2 Kids?
I am working in Saudi Arabia for the last 4 years. My Profession at Iqama (Residence Permit) is 'Machine Operator'. My Question is "Am I eligible to apply for a 90 day visit visa for my wife and 2 kids?". Thanks.
Saudi Arabia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yeah u can .........but u need to spend a lot...sue to they take extra charges for Residence Permit people .. i am also a Residence Permit of saudiarab.....any ways best of luck.take care but what is on u iqama .. i mean what is writen on u r iqama ....uneducated... or some other thing my bro .. plz tell me that so that i can help u more ...in saudi arab i heard here that on some people who are educated they also had uneducated .logo...
2 :
this guy told all ...then what should i tell .....hmm u r a great guy arman
3 :
What is your inner intention to repeat the question for the second time,I advice you to seek the help of the Saudi King !
4 :
You first have to consult your Company Labour Office or your employer if they can give you a recommendation to the Saudi Immigration Dept. for you to apply for a visit visa for your wife and kids. You too have to prove of all ways and means to support them during their 90 days stay in the kingdom, the visa processing and their 2-way transportation expenses. Good Luck!