Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I have work permit on my passport for Saudi.if i go with exit reentry stamp on my passport,can i go to other


I have work permit on my passport for Saudi.if i go with exit reentry stamp on my passport,can i go to other?
At present i am working in saudi arabia.My contract is up to 2009.But i have good opportunity in UAE.If i go now from saudi,my company will not let me go with exit stamp.There will be Exit Reentry stamp on my passport.If i go with exit reentry stamp on my passport,is there any problem going to other UAE country for job purpose?
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes! you will probably strip searched pre deaparture though.
2 :
There is no problem with your taking a trip to the UAE if you have an Exit/Reentry visa, and while you are there, you may certainly meet with prospective employers, but you are expected to return to KSA to settle your job affairs and depart on an Exit visa if you intend to take a job in the UAE. Is it entirely enforceable? No, but you may have problems if you ever wanted to go back to KSA.