Monday, November 1, 2010

How can I get a job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia


How can I get a job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia?
In this world, The country I like to live and work is Saudi Arabia. Because our prophet Muhammad (Sal) was born in that country. Therefore I love that country. For that How can I get a Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia? Can anyone assist me?
Saudi Arabia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try this website : www.bayt.com Good Luck
2 :
Usually you find an employment agency in your own country and tell them that you are interested in working in Saudi and give them your CV so they know what kind of a job you are qualified for. Then when a Saudi company needs employees from other countries they will go to the agencies in that country and if they have a vacancy that you are qualified to fill then they will contact you through the agency.