Friday, May 21, 2010

plz help me i need to start small project in saudi arabia


plz help me i need to start small project in saudi arabia?
i am egyption -24 years old , i am working in saudi arabia as mechanical engineer (employer) ,but i dont like this jop . i need to start my own buisiness or any small project , plz help me ,give me ideas for projects and steps should i follow to have my own work so i can earn good money. thank you.
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
1. use the experience you had learned in the company . if you are contacting with customers directly during work . you should know what you can do , you can serve your working service to those other who need as part-time firstly .if you think the time is up to , leave the company and begin your own business. 2. if you are not interested in mechanical engineer job , think over what you are interested in and what skills you have . to begin business with what you can do . 3. nowadays ,many people like buying goods from internet , you can sell products by internet ,such as ebay . 4.Do import and export trading business , but you need to know some basic infor for this . Hope my reply can help you .