Friday, September 14, 2012

Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia


Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia?
Hi, I am in UK now and planning to migrate to Australia. In last 10 years I have worked in Saudi Arabia and so I need Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi. Currently I have British passport. But I had Indian passport while I was working in Saudi. Can anyone please tell me the procedure for getting PCC from Saudi. Many Thanks, Ann
Saudi Arabia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
energy required by a rocket to get to a certain height, and return to earth
2 :
Police clearances are available for Saudi citizens and resident third country nationals. Saudi citizens currently residing overseas must return in person to process the police clearance. Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Make the appropriate statement in your Australian visa applcation. The Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship knows that you are unable to provide such document.