Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia I want to come on exit and get a new visa endorsed immediately. no NOC


I am currently working in Saudi Arabia I want to come on exit and get a new visa endorsed immediately. no NOC?
I don't have an NOC is it possible to get the visa endorsed immediately without NOC, kindly advise.
Saudi Arabia - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This is possible. As a matter of fact there is nowhere in the Immigration or Labour Law of Saudi Arabia that suggests that an NOC is required to be issued another working visa to a person who exited the place. However, to my experience, the authorities are being cautios nowadays due to personnel piracy which is rampant in the KSA. To protect the hiring companies from cases or sues from another companies - NOC's are sometimes being required. However, many people are succeeding in going back without NOC and that is by changing or renewing their passports.