Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the minimum age of a male i can have sex in Saudi Arabia.


What is the minimum age of a male i can have sex in Saudi Arabia.?
I am an expatriate women working in Saudi Arabia. I like to have temporary marriage to a youngest male legally available during my stay in Saudi Arabia. I am 35 years.
Other - Family & Relationships - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
lol wut? I really don't understand what the hell you're planning.
2 :
lol you can't !! what did u mean " temporary marriage" hell u can't! have sex without being married . & there is nothing called temporary marriage!!
3 :
To answer your question, there is no minimum age for marriage in Saudi Arabia! However, there are restrictions on Saudi-Expat marriage! You need to obtain a permit to do so. A boyfriend is your best option I think :)