Thursday, April 14, 2011

How do you transfer money from Saudi Arabia to the US tax free


How do you transfer money from Saudi Arabia to the US tax free?
I'm going to be working in Saudi Arabia for a year or two and I know there are no taxes. How do I bring it back to the US without having it heavily taxed?
Saudi Arabia - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i don't know BUT you should be careful because it can be viewed as terror activity my family in the states sent money here and it raised a lot of red flags and they froze my moms account
2 :
well. open a USA bank account.. and have it active even when u move to SA. and then, once u get to SA and get ur salary.. put the money direct into ur US account. as simple as that. OR u can have it in ur SA account and then use the Saudi ATM card to get money while ur in the US
3 :
Well there are a lot of ways to do so, Ex pact knows many of them, But I did so. I had a good amount with me back home in cash that was almost 150 thousands in a 1000 US. dollars each, very easy to cary with you. There is no harm to send it through Bank account too, but not in one time you may send it over 3 times .