Monday, February 14, 2011

Do they add asbestos to cement bricks in saudi arabia


Do they add asbestos to cement bricks in saudi arabia?
hello friends, Me a 25 year old working in saudi arabia .Recently i came to know the dangers of asbestos if we breath small particles of it.My office is situated very near to a cement brick manufa- cturing comapny.I know breathing cement dustis also harmfull- to us but me not concerned about it because me only exposed - to a small level.Before some days one of my friend told me asbestos powder is added in cement bricks to increase streng- th.After this news me so worried and so I made a lot of res- earch in internet but did n't find a definit answer.Me also saw on a medical website one doctor is saying the same thing- that asbestos adding in cement bricks.I dont know what is the- truth . If what i heared is true me sure me not only exposed to cement dust but to asbestos also.me really worried now. every time me thinkinkg this as it is a doubtfull thing. so is there any body have knowledge on this subject please help by answering this question.any help would be highly appreci- ated. My final question is do they add asbestos to cement brick- or not , that's all. And one more thing they are manufacturi- ng here a kind of bricks which are mainly used to make build- ng walls. please help me out. this is the site on the doctor say asbestos is added too concr- ete bricks. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Concrete-Dust-Exposure/show/282139 thanks all irfan.
Other - Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This is a standard practice, in entire Asia. It helps in givng them a better look and texture.