Thursday, October 7, 2010

i work now in Saudi Arabia and my uncle wants me to visit him in Rome, Italy what should i do


i work now in Saudi Arabia and my uncle wants me to visit him in Rome, Italy what should i do?
What are the things that i need to know to go in Italy?
Other - Italy - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dear, Joanne... I hope u r having fun in Saudi Arabia But trust me, go to rome and see ur uncle ROME is soo beautiful my backround is italian and i finally got to see rome (the important stuff) In 3 days and omg it was soo nice i wanna go back and lol we soo i cant wait.... Um.. Italy there isnt really lots of stuff to worry about but i dont know if its over but the earthquake that hit like 3 weeks ago or something (not in rome but like kinda close) Not too close that u will die just alittle close that if it hit u can feel alittle shake but dont worry everything should be over... BUT TRUST ME GOO AND HAVE A GREAT TIME UR SOO LUCKY anyway hope i helped... Have a GREAT time in rome!!! if u think my answer is good can u vote me best answer thxs:)