Sunday, February 21, 2010

Will my Iphone work in Saudi Arabia


Will my Iphone work in Saudi Arabia ?
Hey guys..I bought an Iphone 3 weeks ago and its great,but am going to Saudi Arabia next week,and am wondering if my Iphone will work In saudi arabia..bcuz i heard that (Mobily) sells Iphonez...So Will my iphone work,..or i have to buy 1 from saudi arabia. ??
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I know if you buy a blackberry and bring it to saudi it will work but im not sure about the iphone. I guess it's cause everyone here has blackberrys. I think you have to take it to mobily and get them to make it work for you. But trust me once your here you'll want a blackberry :) Good luck !
2 :
Your iPhone is locked to AT&T. You can use it in Saudi Arabia with AT&T but your bill will be enormous. AT&T Standard International Roaming in Saudi Arabia is $2.49/minute.