Monday, December 21, 2009

Can women work in Saudi Arabia


Can women work in Saudi Arabia?
I heard there are jobs in Saudi Arabia, I have been told conflicting stories. I believe my friends are scared for me to go, and that is why they are saying women cannot work there. Might anyone know the truth?? Kate, I am all but not slowly watching everything I worked hard for slip right out from under me due to this depression we are in. I can handle a year tour to ensure that I do no lose everything. Sacrifice that I feel must be made.
Other - Africa & Middle East - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes, they work , but in jobs that does not allow social relations with men .
2 :
They can work but not with men... why would u choose to work in that country when you dont need to? really doesnt make sense... saudi is not a dangerous country btw , u just have to respect their laws and rules no matter how much u disagree with them
3 :
Yes women can work almost 35% of working force are females
4 :
yes women work there even some of them work with men