Saturday, March 21, 2009

Is it safe to work in Rastanura, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia


Is it safe to work in Rastanura, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
I'M A 3O YEAR OLD FILIPINO AND I'M PLANNING TO WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA, IN RASTANURA, IS IT SAFE TO WORK THERE? WHAT ARE THE RISKS THAT I MIGHT UNDERTA AKE IF I 'LL WORK THERE? THNX
Saudi Arabia - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The risks depend on what your job will be. Ras Tanura is an oil port. Also, Saudi Aramco has a compound there. If your job is physical, then I'd say that's your biggest risk. As far as crime, Saudi Arabia is pretty safe. There are a lot of Filipinos working in Saudi Arabia in all fields, from housemaids to doctors. What exactly are you worried about? your question is kinda vague...
2 :
hello my friend. these days it is safe to work in Saudi Arabia because the security is high and good if your afraid of terrorism, plus there are many filpino people there.
3 :
......yes it is safe here.....Risks are everywhere but it is safe here.....I've been here for more than 3 years. I think the problem will arise on the company you have applied to work for.......I heard there are companies that are not good these days......aside from the low salary, there is no benefits no vacation and no time off......
4 :
risk?.. depends on your job.. if you are out on an oil rig.. then job injury is your risk.. (or any high risk job)... if you mean risk of terrorism or prejudice because you are a philipinio.. NO.. there are many many countreymen of yours working here.. and everyone is fine with it.. .. the only otherthing might be sheer boredom... I am assuming you are a bachelor and will not be coming with your wife and children... so your social life might be lacking.. but if you try to find some friends and people with same interests and take part in any social events that are around you , hopefully you can pass your leisure time fine...
5 :
I life in Ras Tanura... It is safe and good place to life, near beautifull beach.. However, so many restriction in Saudi Arabia, specially if you are not muslim,,, I will explain you more, please contact me at ahmad_hanif@yahoo.com best regards, Hanif
6 :
to this phlipino i say there is no thing to be afride off its an oil island many nationalty work and live there amrecan filapino britsh and so on thank you